Sunday, August 2, 2015

#BACK TO SCHOOL SALE @TPT!


Now throw your hands up in the air!
Wave them around like you just don't care! BACK to SCHOOL TPT is BACK!

As I am sure you have seen around all the social media platforms, it's that time again to fill your carts and get those great deals! My store will be 28% off!!!  Check it out and see what good deals there are.

This is my newest product that I have made and will use everyday in my classroom.  I have made differentiated task cards that my students will use during math stations.  These cards will review those important common core standards that all students need to know.  I also added 120s hundred chart task cards for my students to use for partner work.   

I hope everyone finds what they need to make this #2015BTS a great one!!! Happy shopping and have a FANTASTIC year!

Amy Jordan
Fantastic First Grade






No comments:

Post a Comment