Friday, July 31, 2015

My RANDOMNESS! #Tryingtochillax

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


My RANDOMNESS

Divider 1

We have about 2 weeks before school starts!!!!  I have just heard that my room will be the last to be cleaned.  I totally want to change my room but may have to do it in baby steps throughout school.  I'm just going to have to be openminded and understand that things happen.  Hoping that this never happens again.  I have been in my room deciding to do what I can and try to help the process out somewhat. (Without getting into trouble)

Divider 2 

We have about only one more week of camping! :(  This is one thing that we absolutely love to do.  Enjoying roasting hot dogs tonight over a campfire.  Roasting marshmallows in a little while.  Yummy!

Divider 3

I received an email from Class Dojo! So excited to be a mentor this year and learn how to incorporate Class Dojo using the new groups!  Have you tried Class Dojo?  I promise you, you will love it.  I may not use every aspect of it, I find that I use whatever works best for my students and parents.  Remember you don't have to incorporate everything that Class Dojo has to offer.  Pick and choose.

Divider 4
I have found a way to go #paperless and can't wait to share with all you FANTASTIC primary teachers.  
Divider 5
Lastly, I think I may have finally found the colors for my bedroom.  It takes me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to pick and choose.  It took me 3 years to find the perfect couches.  We have been remodeling our bedroom for over a year and my hubby is just patiently waiting for me to decide on exactly what colors I want to use.  I don't want to make a mistake because this costs us money and I really don't want to choose colors that I may eventually not like.  That's just how I am.  I hope I am not the only one like this.




Have a FANTASTIC Weekend!
Amy Jordan
Twitter/Periscope @fantastic1sgr
Instagram @fantasticfirstgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment