Thursday, March 5, 2015

No Worksheet Wednesday

No Worksheet Wednesday #1


I am superexcited to be linking up with the famous teachers from The Primary Chalkboard. This idea came from a book study called, Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites.  I finally received my book in the mail and have begun to read it.  It is an easy read and has many relatable ideas.  I try not to use a lot of worksheets and Daily 5 has helped me use less paper! Very thankful to have Daily 5 and CAFE in my classroom.

Here are some of the things that we did today!



During Word Work, students read these words and decided whether they were real or nonsense.

Working on Read to Someone.


Word Work 


Listen to Reading (Love Raz-Kids!)

Come join http://primarychalkboard.blogspot.com and have fun seeing what other teachers did for their No Homework Wednedays!













2 comments: