Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Success!! No Worksheet Wednesday #2

I was so pleased with my class today. They did an awesome job on No Worksheet Wednesday!  I am once again linking up with Primary Chalkboard!  My students mentioned to me last week that we have barely used our math journals, so I got busy and found some ideas to implement.  They loved it! This little lesson really had them thinking!  Needless to say, I will continue to do more of this.




We used a FIP activity called Inside/Outside to review subtraction.  I even threw in some 2 digit subtraction.

Here is just one of the stations the students were working on during Daily 3. This little girl knows her place value!

 If you have never used the Epic app, get it now!  It's a free app with tons of nonfiction!  There are a ton of varying levels and a lot of the books are on Accelerated Reader! (The students just go crazy when they know they can take a quiz using Epic)
https://www.getepic.com/



We had some time at the end of the day, so the students used IXL.  We reflected at the end of the day and there favorite part by far was getting to use their spelling words to create a picture! Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of it.
Click the link above to see what others are doing for No Worksheet Wednesday!

Hope you are having a great week!
Amy Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment