Friday, July 17, 2015

Five for Friday Linky Party July 17th!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
Divider 1

Slide2
Listen up, if you haven’t yet, checkout #periscope, you are so missing out on an amazing way to connect with teachers!!!
Find me on periscope @fantastic1stgr!  Trust me, you will be glad once you download the app.  I’ve already learned soooo much!!!  I’m telling you CHECK IT OUT!!! #periscopeteachers  I've only done a few scopes myself because it is hard looking at yourself and hearing your voice!  I'm sure that it will just take some time to get used to!



Divider 2

We are CAMPING at the lake!  We have been cAMPING FOR YEARS!  THIS YEAR WE WILL BE AT THE LAKE FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH!  WE HAVE EVEN CAMPED FOR THREE MONTHS!  I STARTED SCHOOL WHILE WE WERE STILL CAMPING!  IT WAS SOMEWHAT ROUGH.  BUT MY KIDS JUST LOVE CAMPING!

Divider 3
THE #DEALS THAT I FOUND WHILE OUT AND ABOUT.
I WENT TO OFFICE DEPOT AND FOUND TONS OF TEACHER SUPPLIES IN THE CLEARANCE CARTS!!! I MOSTLY PAID 50 CENTS FOR EACH ITEM!!! WHAT A STEAL!
I had a friend contact me about a yard sale.  She found all of these BIG BOOKS for me!  I only paid $20!!!!!!  Be jelly!!!!  There were around 30 of them!!!  Those books are sooo expensive!! I am over the moon that I was able to snag these.  Have you ever seen a deal like this?




Divider 4Yesterday was my anniversary!!!!
 ThAT'S RIGHT!!! I HAVE been married for 21 years!!!! My husband is AWESOME and I love him more and more everyday!  Now the sad part about are anniversary is that we had to spend half the day in college orientation for our daughter!  The first speaker was good but the second speaker gave us the same information!  I was not HAPPY about that!  Then we find out they charge us for orientation!!!!!  Are you serious!!!! COLLEGE expenses are unreal!!!!


Divider 5

I just watched a scope about #WBT and now I'm going to explore what in the world POWER PIX is and if it would be a great tool for me to use this year!  I heard that our superintendent wants us to go 
PAPERLESS!!! I am a little concerned that this is going to cause even more distress for us!  I am hoping POWER PIX may just be one of the tools I could use to help with going paperless. If anyone out here has any tips or ideas that I could use!   Please help this girlie out!  Yes, I do use Daily 5 but I know that this will not be enough!!!

1 comment:

  1. College sounds crazy priced! Not fun that you had to sit through the same info twice on you're anniversary! Sounds like you've had a great week!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete