Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tell us about you Tuesday



I am thrilled to death to link up with these two!  First let me tell you that I started blogging in 2011 and then was unable to keep up!!! I feel like I missed out on becoming really well known because of that.  I just started really blogging again this past winter.   I am from o-H-I-O!!! If you live here, you all know that this was a horrible winter.  So I got bored and started typing and figuring things out!


I love OHIO STATE Football!!!!! Who doesn’t? 

That's my beautiful sister-in-law and I with heisman winner TRoy Smith!!!

I have been happily married for 21 years!!! I got married right out of high school.  I was also pregnant my senior year and had my first child that fall.  i had all three kids while going to college.  Seriously, that is crazy! 
We were super poor. during those times but that doesn't matter.


That is my husband (Jon, who is also a teacher, a fantastic one, teacher of the year twice in his school). The other goofy one is my oldest, Anthony.


This is my daughter, Katelyn jane, i absolutely love this picture!  This is when she won a big meet!  she even made it to states this year in her event! she will be attending college and doing what she loves!

And last, my baby boy!! he is the most easy-going kid you'd ever meet! You can't really tell in this picture, but he's superduper tall! 6'6!!  i still make him go to his pediatrician.  he hates it!!! i love it because they just ooh and aah over him.  it's so cute.  if you think he's probably good at basketball, nope! This white kid can't jump! haha.  he is pretty good at football and we are hoping this inspires him to want to go to college.  he will be a junior.

ok, as you can tell, i love my family and could talk for hours about them!!!

one last thing about me is that I am not organized (GASP!!!).  I know there are so many teachers that i have been watching on periscope and everyone is always talking about organization.  i just can't seem to do it.  i am hoping to improve upon those skills this year and will let you know about my progress. :) 

I almost forgot to mention that Jennifer was my first follower on Instagram!!!! Thanks Jennifer!!!!


Have a Fantastic Tuesday,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment