Thursday, July 2, 2015


It's going to be a JUNGLE this year in my classroom!!!

I have decided to take on the jungle and take my students on
many adventures through Africa and Asia as we begin to learn 
about ELEPHANTS!  

I have created a new product in my TPT store that took me a long while to complete.  You see I have a love/hate relationship with my computer.  Many of you are great at using your MACs, where I have never used a Mac in my life!  I've had this computer for about six months and every time I mess with it, I get frustrated.  Seriously folks, I am the first person in my household to use a MAC and no one can help me when I get stuck!  Wait, it gets worse, I live in the country and have limited access to internet.  So, when my family of 5 uses up the data, our internet is slowed down!!!!  Let me tell you, this takes sooooo
much patience.  But I conquered and know that this is a small victory! Click on the picture below to check out this great Close Read!


Have a Junglific Day!!!
Amy Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment